Monday, August 17, 2015

Bible Verses to Pray For Your Relationship



Earlier this week I decided that I wanted to give Clark something special that he could take with him to college, something that he would actually use. I wanted to go along the lines of something that would make our LDR easier! So I thought I'd share with ya'll what I came up with. Prayer is definitely the most important thing to help us make this transition. Time spent in prayer will help keep God at the center of our relationship and to trust His timing and plan for us.

{Kate Spade Notebook | Walgreens Notebook}

I bought a small notebook and divided it into 6 sections (loving, forgiveness, commitment, encouragement, be slow to anger and our future). I wrote 28 verses to pray for our relationship in the different sections and I left a few blank pages after each one in case Clark wanted to add anything else. Here are a few verses that I used:


On Loving: 1 Peter 4:8

On Forgiveness: Ephesians 4:32

On Commitment: 1 Corinthians 10:13

On Encouragement: 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Be Slow To Anger: Proverbs 14:29

For Our Future Together: Romans 8:28

I was very pleased with how it turned out and Clark loved it! I was so thrilled that I even bought my self a cute notebook so I can make my self a prayer journal!

For more LDR gifts, check out the care package I made for Clark!

1 comment :

Back to Top