Friday, January 19, 2018

Memories Made

Wow what a year 2017 has been, especially these last 5 months! People have always said that your Junior year of college is the hardest and man were they right. Not only was the work load a ton, but I was always so busy. I felt like sometimes I had to make it a priority to even fit meals into my day or plan out when I could make time to do laundry! Even though I was stressed for the majority of the semester, I did make so many good memories!

As always, the Grove did not disappoint!



Bid Day - Glow Kappa


My best friend turned 21



Clark came to visit!!!





My family came to Oxford for parents weekend









Thanksgiving break was much needed


My family went to the Christmas tree farm




Clark and I did some fun things...






...and we went to Helen, GA! See our pictures here!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top