Thursday, January 21, 2016

Getting Crafty

I promised I would post my paintings when I was finished and here they are! I planned on making a lot more, but I have had so much other stuff to do to get ready to go back to school so I didn't have enough time!

This TCU one is my favorite, it was so fun to paint for Clark!! I'm going to send it to him in a care package along with some other things and I can't wait to hear what he thinks about it! (Clark you better not be looking at this right now!)


I made this one to hang in my dorm room at school so every time I look at it I can think about Clark and how much he means to me! I have seen so many long distance paintings and other diy projects so I decided to make one for myself!


For this one I just started painting and decided what I was going to do as I went along. I picked some of my favorite colors and painted random strokes on the canvas. I let that dry and then I placed stickers down so I could paint the whole canvas again with one color and then peel away the letters to reveal the cool background! This one I just made for fun and hung in my room at home!



Keep Reading:





No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top