Tuesday, June 6, 2017

That's a Wrap ~ Sophomore Year

Hey there! It's been a hot second since my last post... which means we have a lot of catching up to do! Here's a recap from my Sophomore spring semester:

I turned 20 years old, yay!

Clark and I celebrated our four year anniversary (from afar of course)

My parents came up to Oxford for parents weekend

Spring means baseball season, so of course I went to a lot of Ole Miss games at Swayze field

I went to Perdido Key, FL for spring break with my roommate, Rebecca

I came home to Tally for Easter and got to spend time with Clark and my family


I taught my FIRST real lesson to my second grade class that I had been observing this year 
(I'm an education major for those of you who don't know)

I got to visit Clark at TCU for his spring formal; we went to the Fort Worth Zoo and a Rangers baseball game while I was there
   

I made him a "Goodluck on finals" care package

and to wrap up the semester, I made all A's and made the Chancellor's Honor Roll! 

This has been a crazy year and it has gone by so fast. I can't believe I'm going to be a Junior this upcoming fall. And the craziness doesn't end there! I've got a lot going on this summer too... So far I've been at my beach house a lot and have spent some time with my girl friends!




But soon I have to take the Praxis exam so I can start Phase II of my Elementary Education major this fall, my family and I are going on our annual Fourth of July beach trip, I'm going to visit Clark in Fort Worth, he has a job and is taking some classes this summer, AND my family is going on a CRUISE!!! Cruises are my absolute favorite so I can not wait! We're going to Aruba, Curacao and Grand Turk. I am so excited for all the adventures I have planned this summer. I like to stay busy because being bored is well boring... and I can only binge watch Netflix for so long (see my favorite shows here). What are your plans this summer? I'd love to hear!

XOXO,
The blonde behind the blog


Keep Reading:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top